Thursday, November 09, 2006

SoundScan Duds Include Artest and K-Fed



In some funny news...the madman Ron Artest came out with a rap cd last week. That's the same dude who applied for a job at Circuit City his rookie year in Chicago just for the discount. I know that cuz I'm a Bulls fanatic. Anyway, I don't even know what his joint is called, but since it's Wednesday, that means SoundScan is out. Guess how many records he sold? 1. Not a typo. One damn record. In a whole week. And it was probably himself who bought it. I mean are you kidding? The whole world knows who he is because of the "Malice at the Palace." How is he gonna go and sell one damn record? Clown. I mean I don't care much for record sales, but that's just undeniably funny. Other records making a big splash: Lil' Romeo's greatest hits with 161 (I didn't know Lil' Romeo had any hits), Ice-T with 744 (how the legends have fallen), and K-Fed with 2,181. If you're not laughing at this point, then you don't have a pulse. Well, at least now we know K-Fed's rap career is over. That ended faster than Britney's first marriage. K-Fed was in town in the Chi tonight performing at the House of Blues, and TMZ.com reports that he was giving away his tickets for free. Yup, the dude is absolutely desperate. Don't worry ya'll, I didn't go, although it would've been funny. Fortunately, I had class (I'm making sure I don't end up like K-Fed). Props to K-ROQ in Miami for posting that pic of K-Fed and his fam up above on their myspace page www.myspace.com/kroq, it's a riot. I may have more on SoundScan later...

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner