Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Eminem..."No Apologies"...'Nuff Said


Eminem has a new joint off of the new compilation The Re-Up. The song is called "No Apologies", and I'm basically making it my anthem for the next year (because he uses the term start-shit-itis, which those of you who know me realize that I am definitely infected with start-shit-itis). It's a great song, with a great beat, and great lyrics. Eminem returns to top form and finally brings back a sense of hope that the white boy will return to save hip-hop. This song alone makes me want to go cop The Re-Up. There's a bunch of other songs that have leaked from The Re-Up, but I figured "No Apologies" deserves its own entry. Listen here..."No Apologies".

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner