Monday, November 20, 2006

Who's The Real King??? I Guess They Both Are...


On a lighter note...I recently heard a new song by Jay-Z and Nas called "Black Republicans". That's right, Jay-Z and Nas...made a song...it still feels incredibly weird to say it as the lyrics to "Ether" race through my head. The song is amazing. Jay could've used some of this heat for Kingdom Come. The beat is a sample of part of The Godfather theme, and it's very fitting. I just wish it was longer, at least one or two more verses. Maybe by the time the cd comes out the real version will be extended. I'm probably just optimistic though. Have a listen...Jay-z and Nas-"Black Republicans".

Enjoy.

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner