Monday, November 20, 2006

Soundscan for Doctor's Advocate Coming Soon...It's A Certified Classic

Ok kids...in about 1 day or two, we are going to find out Game's record sales in his first week. It is rumored that he is supposed to sell around 450,000, after selling 150,000 after just his first day. I'm pullin' for dude. He did it without Dre and 50 Cent like he said he would, and since I hate haters, I'm happy for Game. Don't forget that Lloyd Banks only sold 141,000 his first week, and Game outsold him in a day. So I would say he backed up his trash-talking. Now I am well aware that this shit should not be about record sales...well don't worry. The Game's album is the best album I've heard in a long ass time. If you don't like the album, you're either deaf, dumb, or not a real fan of hip hop. I was pulling for Banks too, but his shit was stale and it flat out flopped. Game's cd though...every song is a banger, and I mean you can listen to that shit straight through...it's all hits. It is so west coast, it is so smooth, and it so reminds me of Pac. The best part is Game is not trying to look or sound like Pac like Ja Rule once was, but his attitude is the same. It's him against the world. Sound familiar? Yeah, it does. Some of us can relate, so we ride to it. Also, I will possibly go into every song from the album and describe them, both good and bad characteristics, when I have more time. The album deserves that much attention because it is simply that good. I don't want to come off as a dickrider because I'm not. Like I said, I'm just being honest, I got nothing to gain from likin' this dude, but talent and good music prevails. It is what it is. Go cop Game's cd, it is the definition of a classic album, just like The Documentary was. This kid is becoming a living legend, and it makes me happy that we have a guy like this back in hip hop. If he's not the king, then who got the crown ya'll? Let me know, cuz I'm curious...

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner