Monday, November 20, 2006

Tony Yayo vs. Jim Jones...Let The Beef Officially Begin


I knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Finally, the Dipset and G-Unit beef that has been brewing steadily for several months is about to blow over. And it's all stemming from Yayo's "Booooorriiiiinng" comment at the concert I blogged about a while ago. Jim Jones came back calling Yayo a "dumb immigrant", which I believe I blogged about as well. Now...Yayo jumps on Hot 97 and starts making fun of Jim Jones for claiming to be "ballin" after selling 94,000 his first week. I'm not gonna lie though, Jimmy is independent, so 94,000 off of Koch is actually fairly impressive. But I guess not in the grand scheme of things. Either way, Yayo calls Jimmy "Jenny Jones" and basically goes on a little rant about him. You can listen for yourself.

Part 1
Part 2

Honestly, I dunno if Jimmy can handle beef with Jay-Z and G-Unit at the same time. That sounds kind of intense. You might wanna chill Jimmy. Now I'm just waiting for G-Unit to come out and diss Dipset and have it be done with. Dipset almost seems like the new G-Unit having beef with everyone that's already established. Whatever, let the kids play. The tension is thick ya'll.

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner