Sunday, December 03, 2006

NYOIL-Y'all Should All Get Lynched

I should've posted this vid a while ago. It's NYOIL's first song I believe, and I heard it probably in early October, and I found the vid recently. I actually like it a little better than What Up My Wigger. I don't think everyone he's talking about should get lynched, but I definitely feel where the dude is coming from. He's basically pissed off at all these fake ass rappers making asses of themselves and their race and not even realizing it. I guess he's trying to light a fire under his race. Anyone talking about real shit and trying to improve the status of his people, nothing but respect from me. This dude is trying to be a revolutionary/Leader. And I feel it.

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner