Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cam'Ron Goes at Jay-Z...Again

I'm almost reluctant to put this up, because I think Cam'Ron used to be pretty clever, but now he just blows. I don't even understand what dude is saying half the time. Well, he's making an attempt on this new track to one again go at Jay-Z. The saga between Dipset and Jay-Z continues. And I know Cam'Ron is damn well not going to agree to be outshined by Jim Jones in the beef. For those of you less intelligent than Cam'Ron, this song he created is clearly mocking Jay-Z by mocking his girl Beyonce's song "Irreplaceable", as Cam'Ron repeatedly says "you must not know about me" and "to the left, to the left". Listen to Beyonce's song and you'll know what the hell I'm talking about. Or you can just listen to this song...here... Cam'Ron-"You Must Not Know". If you can decipher Cam'Ron's rhymes I'll be extremely impressed, because the dude is just saying random words in his verses most of the time, at least in my not so humble opinion.

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner