Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nas CD Cover, New Track


First off...let me present to you Nas's new CD cover for Hip-Hop is Dead up above. Apparently he's visiting hip-hop's grave, hence the title. Not bad, pretty creative.

Second of all, I heard a new song by Nas ft. Game called "Hustlers." I believe the song is formally known as QB True G. I don't know why they changed the name, or if the name even really changed or if this is just a rumor. All I know is that I've been waiting to hear this song for a while, and it's finally leaked. It's over a Dr. Dre beat and it's another gem. Dre truly blessed this track, it's fire. Let me be the first to say that both Nas and Game absolutely rip it on this track. Nas has two great verses, but I think Game truly steals the show because of his story-telling ability. He talks about how in '94 he was at a record store and had to choose between buying Illmatic or Da Chronic because he only had a 20 spot on him. Wanna know what he chose? Listen to the song here...Nas ft. Game-Hustlers.

-Doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Hip Hop is Alive

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner